Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hupsakee View Post
    I prefer apps with different colors, makes navigating the screen much easier.
    Most of the OS is colourless icons, bright tiles.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
    Banned

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarzzz View Post
    Somewhere on this forum or XDA lies an email correspondence with Whatsapp support in 2012, when they confirmed it will stream at regular points and ping back only in small KBs as good as you receiving a text on Whatsapp every so often. This way it keeps connection to Whatsapp notifications regular. Apparently that was the only way back in WP7.5 days that Whatsapp figured they can deliver reliable notifications. The WiFi-on isn't just for keeping WiFi on to deliver messages for guys who don't use mobile data, but also to keep reliable delivery. All they really need is invest in their servers. I don't blame them much as these guys have gained overwhelming popularity in just 4 years since the inception of Whatsapp on iOS. They were/are under prepared.
    You know I've noticed another interesting behaviour of this app; or maybe all data using apps? If you turn off the internet on your phone completely (you go out or something) and then when you come back within WiFi and connect, apps like Whatsapp or IM+ do not come back online. You have to actually open them for them to 'realise' that the phone now has internet connectivity.

Whatsapp is not working, i am getting same msg continuously for plenty of times, Nokia help me

Whatsapp problems : too much loading,same toast notification shown continuosly,not updating chat windows.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123