- 02-23-2013, 03:32 PM #1
I just wondering if anyone else uses both the apps after using both they are just the same but with a different layout.
I can see the use of this app mainly I can use my Lumia 920 as an expensive mouse.
As well viewing my desktop on the Lumia screen, shutting down if theres update and I go to bed I can just shut my laptop down, view documents etc.
So I really enjoy this app one of my top favorite apps which I have found.
One improvement would be the laptop or desktop mirroring the Lumia 920 display which would make this app either cooling.
If you haven't tried it I would recommend it to anyone.
Last edited by BIGPADDY; 03-03-2013 at 06:11 AM.
- 02-23-2013, 07:20 PM #4
03-03-2013, 01:37 AM #7
- 3,143 Posts
I used Unified Remote myself. Just out of curiosity, is there a way to get these things to work while not at home? I use it to control my computer with VLC at night, but I wanted to access my computer while at a relative's tonight. I was hoping to just get into the File Explorer to see a list of some files I have on there, but it wouldn't connect. Is there a reason it only works on a certain network, and is there a way to get it to function no matter where you are? Or is there a different version of these apps (other than Unified Remote) that allows access from any network?
- 03-03-2013, 06:09 AM #8
If you find one that can be connected anywhere could you post back or pm, I will also take a look in the store.
04-02-2014, 11:03 AM #10
- 21 Posts
- By BIGPADDY in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2012, 03:58 PM
- By unity04 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2012, 03:39 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 02-06-2012, 09:40 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 23Last Post: 10-29-2011, 05:32 PM
- By dinod in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 26Last Post: 09-27-2011, 01:18 AM