What happened to the downloaded Paid apps that was Free if you hard reset?

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Will the paid apps that was free for one day when I downloaded it before can be used again if I hard reset the phone?
I have the backup turn on.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes, anything you've download even one time - will always be yours without paying extra even if it becomes ?1000 on next install.

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Yes, anything you've download even one time - will always be yours without paying extra even if it becomes ?1000 on next install.
Great. Thanks for the help.

Also, please try and post in correct threads, makes the job easier for mods.
Oh.. I'm sorry. I opened too many tabs in this forum yesterday. I think I messed up which threads that I am supposed to post.

Benjisbrk

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure about that. A free app that you downloaded that becomes a paid app with trial is seen as paid after update, not as trial. But if you uninstall it then you will have to pay it to get the paid version again.

meandu229

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
If you install an full version of an app (not trial) then that app is on your account and price differences wont effect you. so the price can go up or down but you still "own" that app so wont need to pay, its worth noting that if you uninstall a paid app then go to reinstall it says buy instead of install but if you then try to buy it it will say already purchased (even if you got it when it was free), and let you download it again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mducros