Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rockstarzzz

Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Will the paid apps that was free for one day when I downloaded it before can be used again if I hard reset the phone?
    I have the backup turn on.
    Yes, anything you've download even one time - will always be yours without paying extra even if it becomes 1000 on next install.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
    wilsey likes this.
    Also, please try and post in correct threads, makes the job easier for mods.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.

Global Posts
    32,239 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    Moved to Windows Phone Apps forum.

Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarzzz View Post
    Yes, anything you've download even one time - will always be yours without paying extra even if it becomes 1000 on next install.
    Great. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by rockstarzzz View Post
    Also, please try and post in correct threads, makes the job easier for mods.
    Oh.. I'm sorry. I opened too many tabs in this forum yesterday. I think I messed up which threads that I am supposed to post.

I'm not sure about that. A free app that you downloaded that becomes a paid app with trial is seen as paid after update, not as trial. But if you uninstall it then you will have to pay it to get the paid version again.
    Thanked by:
    wilsey 

If you install an full version of an app (not trial) then that app is on your account and price differences wont effect you. so the price can go up or down but you still "own" that app so wont need to pay, its worth noting that if you uninstall a paid app then go to reinstall it says buy instead of install but if you then try to buy it it will say already purchased (even if you got it when it was free), and let you download it again.
    Thanked by:
    wilsey