- 02-24-2013, 08:32 AM #1
Just tried to use the Skype today on Lumia 920. So I clicked to sign in using Microsoft Account. Then it redirected me to enter the Microsoft Account email & password. After that, it just returned to the Skype main page. Clicked again on sign in using Microsoft Account. The same thing happened again.
Do you need to have a Skype account previously in order to be able to sign in using Microsoft Account?
Last edited by wilsey; 02-27-2013 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Fixed
- By abel920 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2013, 02:53 AM
- By Goliemoi in forum OneDriveReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2013, 06:09 PM
- By Goliemoi in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2013, 03:25 PM
- By Reui in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2012, 09:40 PM
- By jasqid in forum WindowsCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 10-03-2011, 10:51 AM