Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    C'mon people, let's start using this app! We need to bombard Instagram's twitter and/or Facebook account with this app. I think this was a pretty creative move on Nokia's part, so let's put this app to good use. Maybe Instagram will start paying attention.

I'm going to try posting at least one picture everyday on twitter with the hash tag #2InstaWithLove and @Instagram, maybe add on @NokiaUS and @WindowsPhone.

Global Posts
    1,331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MDak280 View Post
    C'mon people, let's start using this app! We need to bombard Instagram's twitter and/or Facebook account with this app. I think this was a pretty creative move on Nokia's part, so let's put this app to good use. Maybe Instagram will start paying attention.

I'm going to try posting at least one picture everyday on twitter with the hash tag #2InstaWithLove and @Instagram, maybe add on @NokiaUS and @WindowsPhone.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...awithlove.html
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I've been hashtaging on instagram before this >.>
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Good haha! I have been as well but not so frequently.

Oops, didn't see that thread. I thought I would find a thread like that in this forum.