- 03-12-2013, 07:19 PM #1
Based on the images AnonTechLeaks has posted on his Twitter, they make look real, but really they aren't and can be done easily.
Sorry to say folks, but it's most likely a fake.
Last edited by AlexanderJJJ; 03-12-2013 at 07:56 PM.
- 03-12-2013, 07:21 PM #2
Showing how something can be faked versus proving it was are two different things though. They're not logically equivalent, yet you're suggesting they are. I'm skeptical but this is not evidence that those images are faked.
03-12-2013, 07:25 PM #3
- 287 Posts
T. Warren also believes they are fake. Seeing as he was at Microsoft HQ for two days last week I'll believe him. Not to say neither of these apps aren't coming out, but that the webpages are fake.
03-13-2013, 12:42 AM #6
- 1,290 Posts
People are so hungry for Instagram that they will believe anything to give them hope that the app will soon arrive.
For me the things that lead me to believe that this guy is a fraud are:
-The twitter account is new and hasn't proven anything yet.
-When the original screenshot came out it said "Android" and people began to call him out for being a fake. All of a sudden the guy manages to get an "updated" screenshot that says "Windows Phone" instead.
I think it's someone who found the general template for the Windows Phone store and is now having fun trolling WP fans.
- By dookie dave in forum HTC 8XReplies: 13Last Post: 02-07-2013, 11:04 AM
- By deadwrong03 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 01-21-2013, 02:50 PM
- By win_splash in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 19Last Post: 12-18-2012, 09:48 PM
- By blkair in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2012, 06:22 PM
- By Duvi in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 10Last Post: 04-16-2012, 10:10 AM