- 03-17-2013, 02:53 AM #1
I am a college student. I am about to go into a major in which it would be very beneficial to record phone calls (of course, with the other party's knowledge and consent). I would like to upgrade to WP8, but I want to know that this would be possible. I've seen something about an app called "Call Recorder," but I don't know if it will work for WP8. It looks like there were some people talking on this forum about not being able to get it on WP8 about a month ago, but a month is a long time in the tech industry. If Call Recorder will work for WP8, do I need to have the speakerphone turned on? Some things I've read hint at that. Might anybody be able to test this out?
- 03-19-2013, 11:17 AM #2
I hate doing this and I'm really sorry, but I'm going to bump this. Might somebody please check on their WP8 device to see if the Call Recorder app is available to download? I would really appreciate it.
05-16-2013, 07:41 AM #6
- 81 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hm, I found an app. But I'd bet that it's some hoax/joke. There is no trial as for all the apps for this author. No rating and the screenshots don't look very promising...
Call Recorder | Windows Phone Anwendungen + Spiele Store (Deutschland)
- 05-17-2013, 03:29 PM #7
Thanks to everybody who's checked this out. I hope something will change before the end of the summer (when I get a smartphone). Lack of a call recording app could be a dealbreaker for me, unfortunately.
- By Doug Miller1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 45Last Post: 05-05-2013, 05:22 PM
- By Landsharkk in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2012, 02:52 PM
- By DeWize1 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-17-2012, 04:17 PM
- By kittshelby in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2012, 03:40 PM
- By praveen gadipelly in forum Developers CornerReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2012, 04:32 AM