- 03-17-2013, 02:53 AM #1
I am a college student. I am about to go into a major in which it would be very beneficial to record phone calls (of course, with the other party's knowledge and consent). I would like to upgrade to WP8, but I want to know that this would be possible. I've seen something about an app called "Call Recorder," but I don't know if it will work for WP8. It looks like there were some people talking on this forum about not being able to get it on WP8 about a month ago, but a month is a long time in the tech industry. If Call Recorder will work for WP8, do I need to have the speakerphone turned on? Some things I've read hint at that. Might anybody be able to test this out?
05-16-2013, 07:41 AM #6
- 81 Posts
Hm, I found an app. But I'd bet that it's some hoax/joke. There is no trial as for all the apps for this author. No rating and the screenshots don't look very promising...
Call Recorder | Windows Phone Anwendungen + Spiele Store (Deutschland)
- 05-17-2013, 03:29 PM #7
Thanks to everybody who's checked this out. I hope something will change before the end of the summer (when I get a smartphone). Lack of a call recording app could be a dealbreaker for me, unfortunately.
- By Doug Miller1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 45Last Post: 05-05-2013, 05:22 PM
- By Landsharkk in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2012, 02:52 PM
- By DeWize1 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-17-2012, 04:17 PM
- By kittshelby in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2012, 03:40 PM
- By praveen gadipelly in forum Developers CornerReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2012, 04:32 AM