WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SukhwinderSingh

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Im facing problems with my whatsApp in lumia 520 running black.

It is crashing every now and then
i cannot select/forward multiple messages at once like android
there is no progress bar showing download progress of video

there is no update to fix the bug since long time. Is this the way apps gets updated in WP8?

Thanks

SSK the Gr8

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Im facing problems with my whatsApp in lumia 520 running black.

It is crashing every now and then
i cannot select/forward multiple messages at once like android
there is no progress bar showing download progress of video

there is no update to fix the bug since long time. Is this the way apps gets updated in WP8?

Thanks

Somethings in whatsapp are disappointing but dont blame WP8 for it. Blame the whatsapp developers.

ajcletus500

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Im having a problem since morning. the msgs dont show up untill i open whatsapp. ive tried restarting the phone as well. bt the issue aint getting solved

atishayjn

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Guys plz help me out actually i m using whatsapp on my lumia 720...the thing is some of my whatsapp contacts aren't showing their original whatsapp pics they are showing those pics which that user has applied on his facebook id...and also some of the contacts aren't showing any picture so plz help me out

FelipeVenhorst

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Im having a problem since morning. the msgs dont show up untill i open whatsapp. ive tried restarting the phone as well. bt the issue aint getting solved

I was having this problem after a did some changes, I disabled vibrate and lock and unlock sound, after that I was only getting notifications when waking up the phone.

Change those setting to default and restarted, It worked for me.

I forced my Black update using NCS, I wanted to de-brand my phone, so my Whats up was a fresh install after update.

My only issue now is vertical pictures, they get stretched.

Anant Anand

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Guys plz help me out actually i m using whatsapp on my lumia 720...the thing is some of my whatsapp contacts aren't showing their original whatsapp pics they are showing those pics which that user has applied on his facebook id...and also some of the contacts aren't showing any picture so plz help me out

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
what is this whatsapp beta? there is no update available for whatsapp on stores.. Can anyone please explain me?

whatsapp beta is a private beta version of the app. You cannot find it in the WP Store and there is no way for you to be a beta tester as of now. New versions of the app are tested in the private beta and then released to the Store version of whatsapp.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Just give me the online/ last seen status on contacts tile.
I think I'm off topic-ing on every whatsapp related thread. Just want it sooo bad))

pankajupadhyay05

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
The whatsapp folder in the photo app should be sorted in reverse order with latest first. Right now the oldest pic is shown first. Basic and useful feature in my opinion. Please add it in next update

justusfernz

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
* make it crash free
* ability to save audio files atleast even though we are unable to send
* ability to select which potion of the video to be send.
Adding these features would improve watsapp big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99