- 03-20-2013, 08:13 PM #1
Ok, I've had the USA Today app loaded since I got my L920 about a month ago. Everything worked great, including live tile with weather flip. Well today for the first time I traveled out of the area. I noticed my weather did not change to local weather. It is suppose to change isn't it? I never set-up a location before and the weather was correct for local. Anyway, I tried everything to get it to change to my current local, but couldn't. I do have it displaying local when I launch the app. Finally, I decided to uninstall and re-install. Now nothing for live tile works! Help, what am I doing wrong?
BTW, the phone is set-up to use location services.
03-20-2013, 10:23 PM #2
- 875 Posts
Double-check in the Settings -> Background tasks that USA Today didn't get blocked. Also after a fresh install of the app the live tile always seems to take a while before it starts working so give it some time. (Hours)"Bro, you know I lift cause I use a Lumia 920..."
- By PEdgeworth in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 08-09-2013, 04:16 PM
- By agentcyan in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2013, 02:05 PM
- By tbonenga in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 11-10-2012, 09:54 AM
- By mattmagoo in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2012, 03:25 PM
- By puredrive07 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-30-2012, 09:19 PM