Cinemagram??

anon(5347957)

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I know we WP ppl are sick and tired about Instagram news but is Cinemagram the next big thing? Are we getting apps when it gets old and when other platform are already looking at the next big thing?
Just wanna hear what other WP users have to say about Cinemagram.. for me it looks fun

TheZuneLune

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I know we WP ppl are sick and tired about Instagram news but is Cinemagram the next big thing? Are we getting apps when it gets old and when other platform are already looking at the next big thing?
Just wanna hear what other WP users have to say about Cinemagram.. for me it looks fun

I would love Cinegram. I wish Nokia would release it for all WP8 devices, not just Nokia.

anon(5347957)

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I would love Cinegram. I wish Nokia would release it for all WP8 devices, not just Nokia.

Isn't "Cinemagraph" out for other windows phone yet? and no the app im talking about is "Cinemagram" (Cinemagram - a fun and beautiful way to animate your photos.), couple of my friends from IOS are getting hooked into and looks fun.. its only sad they enjoyed instagram for so long and they are already enjoying possibly the next new thing and we're still waiting for instagram :(

anon(5347957)

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte