Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By raul_junior

I know we WP ppl are sick and tired about Instagram news but is Cinemagram the next big thing? Are we getting apps when it gets old and when other platform are already looking at the next big thing?
    Just wanna hear what other WP users have to say about Cinemagram.. for me it looks fun

Quote Originally Posted by bibek08 View Post
    I know we WP ppl are sick and tired about Instagram news but is Cinemagram the next big thing? Are we getting apps when it gets old and when other platform are already looking at the next big thing?
    Just wanna hear what other WP users have to say about Cinemagram.. for me it looks fun
    I would love Cinegram. I wish Nokia would release it for all WP8 devices, not just Nokia.

Quote Originally Posted by TheZuneLune View Post
    I would love Cinegram. I wish Nokia would release it for all WP8 devices, not just Nokia.
    Isn't "Cinemagraph" out for other windows phone yet? and no the app im talking about is "Cinemagram" (Cinemagram - a fun and beautiful way to animate your photos.), couple of my friends from IOS are getting hooked into and looks fun.. its only sad they enjoyed instagram for so long and they are already enjoying possibly the next new thing and we're still waiting for instagram :(

Not out for the 8X yet. 😓

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    He isnt talking about cinemagraph

Cinemagram is different: Cinemagram - a fun and beautiful way to animate your photos.
    its pretty much a social network revolving around GIFs
    e.g. Cine of the day | CINEMAGRAM

Shoot them an email and ask about a WP app feedback@cinemagr.am

Quote Originally Posted by hamzie11 View Post
    He isnt talking about cinemagraph

Cinemagram is different: Cinemagram - a fun and beautiful way to animate your photos.
    its pretty much a social network revolving around GIFs
    e.g. Cine of the day | CINEMAGRAM

Shoot them an email and ask about a WP app feedback@cinemagr.am

agree, why don't we all send an email, I just did. Mayb if we email them in number, we can atleast think about an app for windows phone

untitled.jpg
    Good news? at least got a reply unlike instagram

just shot them an email :)
    bibek08 likes this.