ODB II app Dash in Windows Store

dhauff

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Jonas,

Do you know if it works w/Windows Mobile 6.1? I have an older Palm Treo Pro sitting around that has Bluetooth that might be a good portable diagnostic device.

Thanks..

Rob Rowland

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
also today I tried to scan my girlfriends 00 Mercury Mystique to retrieve the code that was setting off the check engine light and it would not display it. I was able to clear it out though. Any suggestions?

TraciLords

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned Diagnose Your Car - LINK HERE

I've been using it for a month or so.
I have it connected to an ELM327 adapter from Ebay.
It works every single time with no hiccups.
It scans and clear codes like a champ.

It would be nice to have user selectable gauges as per Torque Pro.
The PID selection is small as compared to Torque and it doesn't have the PID scanner or what not, but that will come in time.

I'd like to see pinnable PID live tiles!!!!

fierovin

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
This looks very interesting... Any updates on this? Also, I'm wondering if the ELM327 Mini adapters you see on Amazon work with this?

Boris Jalov

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Diagnose Your Car was the first app I bought....no good for me :( to read mine bmw e46 m54b30 error codes or any gauges reading..
I recommended CarDash if you want to put your money. I can clear error codes and read a lot of stats.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
This looks very interesting... Any updates on this? Also, I'm wondering if the ELM327 Mini adapters you see on Amazon work with this?

Did you ever try? I just picked one up for $11...hopefully I don't regret it and have to go with the $24 one later, haha
EDIT: 11-6-2013 - Received the mini adapter and it worked just fine. Alittle finicky on the speed but that was it.

Lots of good info in this thread, going to try this app and AutoGaugeX (saw that thread too). I love when Developers venture over here.

Last edited:

Knobstar

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I read this thread with much interest as I have a windows phone and ELM327. I tried to get the (Dash) app from the marketplace but it wion't let me have it!

I'm in the UK with a Lumia 800 running Windows Phone 7.8

Many thanks in advance,

Matt

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I read this thread with much interest as I have a windows phone and ELM327. I tried to get the (Dash) app from the marketplace but it wion't let me have it!

I'm in the UK with a Lumia 800 running Windows Phone 7.8

Both Dash and AutoGaugeX are listed as Windows Phone 8 only. Might have to do with some sort of Bluetooth API that was update with the new OS?

Kim Gross

May 19, 2015
Visit site
I was hoping I could use this to help my wife to learn how to drive for better mileage. But when I have it in her van for both calculated and measured mileage it always displays zero (at least with my short few mile tests). Any idea why, or know of an app that will display the correct instant mileage?

Thanks

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I was hoping I could use this to help my wife to learn how to drive for better mileage. But when I have it in her van for both calculated and measured mileage it always displays zero (at least with my short few mile tests). Any idea why, or know of an app that will display the correct instant mileage?

Which App did you try? Which connector did you buy? Some are pretty flaky...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05