What's the best Instagram client?

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I understand I can't upload, and am fine with Lomogram and Flickr for editing and sharing, but what is the best client to view my Instagram feed? There are a few available, what's the most recommended?

Again, I'm not asking for a substitute, not looking to edit or share photos, just view my instagram feed and search for friends.

melvintwj

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Instacam for a long while, nice and simple interface. Metrogram allows you to see nearby photo uploads though, but I'm not really a fan of the app design.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Who knows maybe just maybe the Monday mystery app Joe Belfiore has tweeted about will be the real instagram. Or it maybe Viber. If its indeed an instagram app you will be able to have the real thing

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I checked out Instacam and Metrogram, I actually kinda prefer the Metrogram UI.

Kinda related, has anyone seen Photoplay? It doesn't have any reviews but its a beautiful photo editing and sharing app, shares to Twitter, Facebook and vkontakte (whatever that is). It has really beautiful UI and is incredible smooth. Maybe its a new app, but it looks great.

Edit: Ugh, Metrogram doesn't support resume. That's a bummer.

clindhartsen

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
WPGram is my one of choice. Instacam is alright after some of the updates the developer put into it, but I've seen comments that you can't like or comment using it?

stephenwrightus

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Instagram has many power users with very few tools.
InstaPower User has more than one tool.
Follow/Unfollow tool: see how many followers have liked or commented as well as if you follow them back or not.
Comment response tool: manage your posts, see how many comments and how many replies you have made (included @username in comment)
Ghost Identification: find the followers who do not comment or like your posts. You can then decide to unfollow or remove one by one or all ghost users.
Problems Solved.
Like twitter bots, no need for webstagram, instafrmanger, instafollower
Why You need it?
One tool does it all - for real instagram users
Why fund it?
I need your help to make it better and to make it succeed.
How funding will help?
I am asking for your help to beta test, improve my application, improve the user interface, eliminate bugs and help me create the perfect icon. Any extra funds will help speed up the development time of the iPad and iPhone version. I am really looking to get as many people involved in this project as possible. The success of these apps are solely dependent upon the support of the users.

InstaPower User - Instagram Power User Tool

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3