Skype is still iffy

TaichiSurface

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Skype still drains my battery faster than usual like 6% per hour...charged at 7:00am and ends up with only 45% at 4pm.

Notification is still hit and miss, I miss messages even when the app still open but screen locked. I think I'll stay away from it for now. When will they bring send files etc. to WP8...pretty crucial especial Line and some other apps have it.

Anyone else still experience Skype uses lots of power? I mean it's not unusual but it's still more than I'd like...

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Things that annoy me:

-Why in the world can't I sign out? (And no, being invisible is not signing out).
-I want to be able to only see a list of "Skype friends" not all my phone contacts all the time.

admorris#AC

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Things that annoy me:

-Why in the world can't I sign out? (And no, being invisible is not signing out).
-I want to be able to only see a list of "Skype friends" not all my phone contacts all the time.

You can sign out now...there are several threads on this already.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

TaichiSurface

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
seems like each update is still incremental...HD Video is really nice but we need the full package till anyone can actually use it as their main chat app.

Also the contact list is seriously a mess...I have so many duplicate...from phone contacts to windows live hotmail account contacts, thankfully I didn't integrate facebook contacts...otherwise it would be a complete disaster.

Also, the phone numbers that I have on my phone are all listed as incorrect due to lack of country area code...so each time I try to call...i have to manually add it..

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm very concerned about the stability when they eliminate messenger completely. For myself and the few people that I use messenger with, it's perfect. Every message we type appears on every device that has it installed. It's so much better than gchat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism