Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27
Like Tree16Likes
  1. Tman596's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    9 Posts
       #1  
    The proof is here: https://twitter.com/joebelfiore/stat...51273995710464

    I was quite disappointed to hear this, but I guess it counts, considering it's a popular game.
    On the upside, Viber was sent in for submission.
  2. Narse77's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    550 Posts
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    #2  
    I was disappointed also as I never cared for Temple Run but it is a very popular game and it's good to have it on WP8. I hear Temple Run 2 is better. Wonder if we will ever see that? I really just want Waze for myself. My wife wants instagram. It's the only reason I haven't been able to get her to move from the iPhone to WP8.
    mepaulrye likes this.
  3. Tman596's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    9 Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Narse77 View Post
    I was disappointed also as I never cared for Temple Run but it is a very popular game and it's good to have it on WP8. I hear Temple Run 2 is better. Wonder if we will ever see that? I really just want Waze for myself. My wife wants instagram. It's the only reason I haven't been able to get her to move from the iPhone to WP8.
    I have a feeling that TR2 will be coming soon, but I'm not 100% sure. I also want Instagram. There have been leaked images of it being on the store, and rumors say that it will be released in May.
  4. ninjaap's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,454 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    #4  
    Yeah I played it for a minute and got bored. Maybe im just not a gamer. I want more productivity and tool apps.
    Funky Cricket likes this.
  5. Tman596's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    9 Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaap View Post
    Yeah I played it for a minute and got bored. Maybe im just not a gamer. I want more productivity and tool apps.
    Yep, I'm the same way. I like browsing through the tools + productivity section more than I like browsing through games.
  6. KingCrimson's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    631 Posts
    #6  
    Belfiore should just "shut up and ship". Unless the next teaser is notification center.
    Thanked by:
    James8561 and Tman596 like this.
  7. MSFTisMIA's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    6,208 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,214 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by KingCrimson View Post
    Belfiore should just "shut up and ship". Unless the next teaser is notification center.
    ^ This. In his defense though, getting buzz is his job...but I'd rather buzz about an exclusive app, not an old port.
  8. RaRa85's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    298 Posts
    #8  
    I want to fight Joe in a cage match for hyping up Temple Run.lol
    Thanked by:
    aniym and Tman596 like this.
  9. Squatting Hen's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    863 Posts
    Global Posts
    996 Global Posts
    #9  
    I like Temple Run. I am not a heavy gamer anymore and it gives me the chance to play something for a minute that I really don't have to care about getting to a save point or completing a level.

    Everyone has a different "big" app. I want MLB At Bat, Hulu Plus and the Official Roku App.
  10. electriclamb's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    131 Posts
    #10  
    He should have been hyping up gravity guy 2...
    EggoEspada likes this.
  11. fredolay69's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    33 Posts
    #11  
    All I want in this lifetime is for Hulu to come to WP8. Once that happens, i will be the happiest Windows Phone user ever. lol
    Tman596 likes this.
  12. downhillrider's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    189 Posts
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    #12  
    personally I think there was something else cooking and it got delayed or put on the back burner. temple run while nice isnt one of those must have apps windowsphone needs. it wasnt even temple run 2.
    Tman596 likes this.
  13. Villain's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    665 Posts
    Global Posts
    864 Global Posts
    #13  
    Temple Run was a huge gain... as long as we get temple run 2 soon.
  14. deadwrong03's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    839 Posts
    #14  
    its jus a game who cares It shoulda been a bigger apps along the lines of oovoo instagram or something else major let down wasn't worth teasing
  15. jmerrey's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,607 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,619 Global Posts
    #15  
    I can understand the hype if it was Temple Run 2, but hyping the previous generation version is absurd.
  16. Ultimateone's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    781 Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by downhillrider View Post
    personally I think there was something else cooking and it got delayed or put on the back burner. temple run while nice isnt one of those must have apps windowsphone needs. it wasnt even temple run 2.
    Belfiore actually dm'd me on twitter and this was the app :/
  17. Jazmac's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,014 Posts
    #17  
    That's nuts. Temple Run? TEMPLE RUN?? Are you kidding? A VP?? This cat has one cushy job.
    Tman596 likes this.
  18. LeLee092's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    122 Posts
    #18  
    wow,
    temple run is a huge app for us to get! yeah its an old app, but the more reason we should have it already! hopefully temple run 2 comes out soon, they're probably testing the water with the original one, and from the over 1000 rates and reviews its gotten in less than a week, it means that a lot of people were waiting for it and have downloaded it.
    Also not to mention that we also got Ruzzle the same week, which is a huge new fad game (over 35 million users, and it only launched in January on the Appstore) that all the teens/college kids are obsessed with, and I thought we weren't going to see it for Months, for us to have it only after a month and a half since android got it is huge!
    Give Joe Belfiore a break
    Thanked by:
  19. FinancialP's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    517 Posts
    Global Posts
    559 Global Posts
    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by LeLee092 View Post
    wow,
    temple run is a huge app for us to get! yeah its an old app, but the more reason we should have it already! hopefully temple run 2 comes out soon, they're probably testing the water with the original one, and from the over 1000 rates and reviews its gotten in less than a week, it means that a lot of people were waiting for it and have downloaded it.
    Also not to mention that we also got Ruzzle the same week, which is a huge new fad game (over 35 million users, and it only launched in January on the Appstore) that all the teens/college kids are obsessed with, and I thought we weren't going to see it for Months, for us to have it only after a month and a half since android got it is huge!
    Give Joe Belfiore a break
    Only launched in January? You might want to check that, me and my girlfriend stopped playing it last year. Android and ios respectively.
  20. Abdul Rahman Noor's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    156 Posts
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    #20  
    Personally I like Temple Run and wouldn't have mind Joe Belfiore hyping it up so much if it only worked well.

    Or am I the only one who finds TR laggy and unresponsive to the point of being unplayable?
  21. derDaniel's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    107 Posts
    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaap View Post
    Yeah I played it for a minute and got bored. Maybe im just not a gamer. I want more productivity and tool apps.
    Yes!
  22. hamzie11's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    232 Posts
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Rahman Noor View Post
    .

    Or am I the only one who finds TR laggy and unresponsive to the point of being unplayable?
    just you
  23. Abdul Rahman Noor's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    156 Posts
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by hamzie11 View Post
    just you
    What phone do you have?
  24. hamzie11's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    232 Posts
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    #24  
    lumia 920
  25. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,947 Global Posts
    #25  
    Only reason I have any games whatsoever on my devices is because of my son and his little brother. They both enjoy it. Me? I can't stand playing games on my phone... I love battery life.

    WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Joe Belfiore's apps week
    By Tomanband in forum Windows Phone Apps
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 06-06-2013, 07:01 AM
  2. Temple Run
    By iAdrian23 in forum Windows Phone Games
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 03:04 PM
  3. Joe Belfiore Video Interview (The Verge)
    By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 07:23 PM
  4. Some big Apps missing Mango...what gives?
    By Averry in forum Windows Phone Apps
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 05:33 PM
  5. Microsoft's Joe Belfiore talks about update process
    By wheelerk in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 12:02 AM

Posting Permissions