Battery app by Enless Soft new update

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
The newest update for one of the most popular battery app by Enless Soft 1.4.0.0 is AMAZING. The app was already great but now with a few more features, but most importantly, the live tiles are back and very much alive again. Updates automatically every 30 mins or more often. Highly recommended.

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I was considering trying it. Does that app have a graph showing battery % over time? Didn't see one in the screen shots.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Its absolute pants. Tried it, it drains battery and doesn't update.
Well every battery app does use battery but I don't find it "draining" it. And it does update for me. If you haven't yet try re-installing the app or re-pinning the tile, or block/unblock the app in background apps

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I was considering trying it. Does that app have a graph showing battery % over time? Didn't see one in the screen shots.
Not at the moment but when you press the button it tells you that feature is coming soon in updates. And the dev updates this app quite frequently

Talldog

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
That's the limitation from the OS. You won't find an app that will update in less than 30 minute
I'm just going into Settings now. A tap and scroll is worth it to get an accurate reading. Coming from Android, it's taking time to get used to some of these limitations.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm just going into Settings now. A tap and scroll is worth it to get an accurate reading. Coming from Android, it's taking time to get used to some of these limitations.

Yeah it's a limitation of OS not the app's problem. I find it good enough, 30 minutes usually doesn't result in dramatic changes in battery for me. And for me clicking into settings and scroll down for the battery level takes far longer than simply clicking on the livetile which brings me to the app and tells me much more about the battery.

Just saying, do whatever you like :)

Neil Katz

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I am having a problem with this app. When I click on the live tile, it shows Wi-Fi as "off". Only wehen I click on the Wi-Fi button, turn Wi-Fi off and back on, and exit back to the app does it show WI-Fi as on. Does anyone know how I can reach the developer to discuss this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99