How much would you pay for instagram?

khunhorm

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Reading comments on IG April fool make me wonder. How much would you pay for instagram to be here today?

Some comments suggest that we should ask IG how much will it cost to develop IG app for WP. Then we should raise money for it.

If some of us really need IG that desperately, if instagram release today for $10, how many of us will buy it? Me? Probably not.

MikeTheYid

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Don't really care for it, all I see is lames taking pictures of coffees and bimbos getting loads of comments saying your hot.

Is that really what people are crying over not having the opportunity to do?

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
i would pay 10 dollars so just we cant stop seeing those "need instagram or doomed" comments... but even if it does come then everyone will complain without even trying and saying how it sucks and how much better it is on ios or android

WesternLights

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
So most people using windows phone wouldn't care for instagram?

Pretty much. If no Instagram was a deal breaker for them they would not have bought a WP and they wouldn't be here. Maybe this question should be posted on Android or iOS forums. To which they will answer: "errr it's free on Android and iOS, why would I pay for it on WP? AH AH AH WP is so lame, when it finally gets a basic essential app it's not free!"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs