Nokia Music update (with Live Tiles)

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
When I try to update Nokia Music to latest on my 920, I get the "This app is not available for your device" message. Anyone else with a 920 able to update?

Stu85

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone's Live Tile actually work? Not sure what the situ around it is however seem to be having problems with mine or am i expecting the wrong thing? When playing music the album work does appear on the tile however when not listening its just the basic tile with the 'note' and nothing else.

Is it that it should be flicking between album art of other artists similar to how the 'people' live tile is? ... any help would be much appreciated

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I've been getting this randomly myself on other apps from the store, and then i press download/install and it does.

I turned off wifi and restarted phone a few times and it works now for me. Weird.

Does anyone's Live Tile actually work? Not sure what the situ around it is however seem to be having problems with mine or am i expecting the wrong thing? When playing music the album work does appear on the tile however when not listening its just the basic tile with the 'note' and nothing else.

Is it that it should be flicking between album art of other artists similar to how the 'people' live tile is? ... any help would be much appreciated

That's how mine works too. Only shows Live Tile album art when playing music. So I guess that's how its supposed to be.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
yeah thats what i started to assume until i seen this The @NokiaMusic live tile is super cool. Wish more apps were like that ? Photo by Michael Faro-Tusino ? Photoplay ... starting to think that this may be a promotional image then and how it is on mine is as expected

Okay, I just looked at my phone for the first time this morning and I actually have an album art displayed on tile from the last song I played last night. I then opened the app and navigated to "my music", but realized it was empty, because I did not load any songs into my phone. But my double/single Live Tile now shows my recently played songs from mixes, which looks similar to that image.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb