Battery Sense

Skynetz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else Battery Sense gone mad ?
A few days ago I got my second Lumia 920 and installed Battery Sense again (I paid for it), but it's not working. When I open it it just closes.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually blocking Battery Sense from running in the background to check for any changes in battery life. I'll check back in here and post my results after about a week.

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually blocking Battery Sense from running in the background to check for any changes in battery life. I'll check back in here and post my results after about a week.

I already did it with a version of time me that updates every minute, and I get the same battery life. As long as it is a simple task like getting battery info or the current time, it doesn't seem to leak noticeably

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
My battery life seems to have improved very slightly without Battery Sense, so I am going to uninstall it and not use a battery indicator at all.

Update 4/16: I have now noticed significant battery changes for the better! Now I easily get through a day's worth of activity with 15% at 10:00 PM EDST! I don't recommend using these battery apps. It seems that they run in the background too much and kill battery.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire