Check this out, its really sad.

Fliple Snags Windows Phone's Style, Brings It To iOS As A Contacts Manager http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techc...3/P1sUqqZQ0Xg/
    04-08-2013 03:52 AM
    Yep - even the grouping of contacts which the reviewer fails to point out is also a major feature of the WP8 people hub.

How does that saying go?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    04-08-2013 11:08 AM
    That's funny!
    Sent from my wicked sexy HTC 8X windows phone using Board Express
    04-08-2013 11:12 AM
    How about those countless launchers of WP in Playstore ?
    04-08-2013 11:16 AM
    Hilarious how the little Apple fanboy writing the article likes this style now he sees it in an iOS app... oh and of course it has to be better than people hub . LMFAO.
    04-08-2013 05:17 PM
    One day, when the paradigm shift from the old and tired desktop UI to Modern/Metro design is complete, iOS/OSX will resemble Windows and our kids and grandkids will be bickering over who copied who again. :)
    04-08-2013 05:32 PM
    Hilarious how the little Apple fanboy writing the article likes this style now he sees it in an iOS app... oh and of course it has to be better than people hub . LMFAO.
    Ya, This line in particular made me laugh...

"unlike the People Hub, Fliple doesnt try to take on a bunch of social networking duties that are best left to dedicated apps."

Wait, you don't want that easy access functionality? I personally never use the dedicated apps. I do it all through the People Hub. This writer is obviously stuck on old school iOS mentality... you have to have an app just to pick your nose.
    04-08-2013 05:40 PM
    One day, when the paradigm shift from the old and tired desktop UI to Modern/Metro design is complete, iOS/OSX will resemble Windows and our kids and grandkids will be bickering over who copied who again. :)
    lol too true
    04-08-2013 05:49 PM
    I bet that app gets pulled. That's just asking for an infringement lawsuit.
    04-08-2013 05:52 PM