ruronirican

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I enjoy using viber for voip calling to phones out of the US however, the battery drains like crazy when i'm using viber. Anybody else experiencing this issue?

Stuart_Q

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have a problem answering calls from viber if the lock screen requires a password. The call will be cancelled or the app will launch saying that "Oops, an error has occurred." Currently using a Lumia 920. It is a daily problem.

Thanks

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I enjoy using viber for voip calling to phones out of the US however, the battery drains like crazy when i'm using viber. Anybody else experiencing this issue?

Strange reading such thing, I switched from WhatsApp precisely because of battery drain.
And much better now with Viber.

cyrilkhan

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
I uninstalled viber and downloaded viber.deb file from viber's website opened it with Software Center and installed it. Whenever I click the icon nothing happens and after a whie I get a message. Does this happen to anybody else? Is there a way to fix it?

cyrilkhan

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
I uninstalled viber and downloaded viber.deb file from viber's website opened it with Software Center and installed it. Whenever I click the icon nothing happens and after a whie I get a message. Does this happen to anybody else? Is there a way to fix it?... help please

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven