Red Stripe Deals Updated Weekly

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Since Microsoft started the Red Stripe Deals, I thought it would be cool to track the apps that are part of this promotion. I plan to keep this updated each week...hopefully. So far the apps have changed weekly, and once they are switched out the app has become regular price again...so get them while you can. The sale price listed below is not always the active price for the app, only the amount it went on sale for during it's run as a Red Stripe app.

I won't always be first to post these Red Stripe Deals, so feel free to add to this thread, and I will complile them all to this list.

If this sucks or is stupid, let me know. I don't want to waste my time or post stuff nobody cares about.

Here is the direct link to the App Collection "Red Stripe Deals" on WindowsPhone.com:

Red Stripe Deals | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Date
App Name
Sale Price
04/04/2013
King Oddball
$0.99
04/04/2013
runtastic PRO
$0.99
04/04/2013
Assassin's Creed - Altair's Chronicle
$0.99
04/11/2013
Doodle Devil
$0.99
04/11/2013
Tiki Towers
$0.99
04/11/2013
Pictures Lab
$0.99
04/18/2013
Sonic CD
$1.99
04/18/2013
Monster Pinball HD
$0.99
04/18/2013
Polyglot
$0.99
04/25/2013
Mush
$0.99
04/25/2013
Ruzzle
$0.99
04/25/2013
My Stocks Portfolio +
$0.99
05/02/2013
Farm Frenzy 2
$0.99
05/02/2013
Jack of Tools Pro
$0.99
05/02/2013
Draw a Stickman Epic
$0.99

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: New Red Stripe Deals - 04/11/2013

Nice find. :smile:

I did not even know about the app Collections.

I'll check the link on Thursdays to see if anything has been added, since it looks from your list like Thursday is the day for them to add something new.

Last edited:

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Red Stripe Deals Updated Weekly (hopefully)

New deals as of 4/18 are:
Monster Pinball HD
Polyglot
Sonic CD

Once I get to a PC, I will update the first post with direct links.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Well...I am going to retire this thread. It's not getting enough views to keep it going.
I think it's a great idea. I'm surprised there isn't something like it already, particularly I would like to see the history of Red Stripe deals (for however long they go back). That way, say if I'm thinking of buying a game but am wavering on it because it's a little pricey, I can see if it has ever had a Red Stripe deal and if it has not, I can wait it out hoping it will come, or if it has, I can decide whether to get it or not (since it's unlikely to get a 2nd round as a Red Stripe deal).

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I think it's a great idea. I'm surprised there isn't something like it already, particularly I would like to see the history of Red Stripe deals (for however long they go back). That way, say if I'm thinking of buying a game but am wavering on it because it's a little pricey, I can see if it has ever had a Red Stripe deal and if it has not, I can wait it out hoping it will come, or if it has, I can decide whether to get it or not (since it's unlikely to get a 2nd round as a Red Stripe deal).

Thanks. I thought it was a great idea too, for some of the same reasons you mentioned. I would monitor the views and see if this was being looked at, and at the time it really wasn't.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I thought it was a great idea too, for some of the same reasons you mentioned. I would monitor the views and see if this was being looked at, and at the time it really wasn't.

Yeah, I've had frustrations over threads I've started too and how quickly they get buried. I've tried to make several ones but few seem interested and then they quickly get bumped down and overlooked: here I gather information on multiplayer Windows Phones games that I could then compile into a list, here I try to organize online multiplayer games of Carcassonne, and here I try to gather information on cross-platform multiplayer games. Like you I saw a notable deficiency (for you, a lack of a simple historical list of Red Stripe deals; and for me a lack of information on multiplayer games) and tried to fill the gap, but few people are biting on them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon