- 04-15-2013, 10:24 AM #1
Well Skype for Windows Phone 8 received an update today.
Now at version 188.8.131.52. It no longer says beta.
"General fixed and stability improvements"
Download and post your findings
Skype | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
04-15-2013, 10:30 AM #2
- 102 Posts
It feels like it resumes a lot faster now, too bad this Skype implementation isn't what we were all expecting. Oh well, it's better than WP7 and it doesn't chew up battery. If they could implement chat into the messaging hub, then I would be pretty happy, only need the app to make video calls.
- 04-15-2013, 10:39 AM #3
Oh cool, they dropped the "Beta". It's been stable for me and I've even been getting chat notifications on the tile. Now I'm just hoping that they work on feature parity with iOS and Android. We still can't attach anything to chats or leave video messages, right??
- 04-15-2013, 10:51 AM #4
- By TheWeeBear in forum XBOXReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2012, 05:07 PM
- By jacano in forum Developers Beta TestingReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2012, 04:42 PM
- By propeller10 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 62Last Post: 11-25-2011, 06:26 PM
- By JoelPatrol in forum App SpotlightReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2011, 03:07 PM
- By Kennethtruyers in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2011, 05:30 AM