Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Ignotum666's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    58 Posts
       #1  
    Today I read the review for Samsung S4 and I really love that feature, so if anyone know if exist some app like Drama Shot?

    20130421182257-1366753437.jpg

    Then there's Drama Shot, which also seems to have been designed specifically to bedazzle onlookers. It takes a series of burst shots -- ideally of a subject that's moving from one side of the viewfinder to the other -- and combines them into one image. Think of those old-fashioned "action shots" of sports stars like Michael Jordan going up for a slam dunk, and you'll get the idea. In fact, those frankly are the best use cases for this particular feature.
  2. TruPlaya187's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    600 Posts
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignotum666 View Post
    Today I read the review for Samsung S4 and I really love that feature, so if anyone know if exist some app like Drama Shot?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130421182257-1366753437.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	138.3 KB 
ID:	32835
    Hi, do you have a Nokia device? If so, I think that the Burton app does exactly that!
  3. Nikasaur's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    6 Posts
    #3  
    Does it work on HTC 8x?
  4. Nikasaur's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    6 Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TruPlaya187 View Post
    Hi, do you have a Nokia device? If so, I think that the Burton app does exactly that!
    DOES IT WORK ON HTC 8x? 100%?
  5. #5  
    Nokia is coming up with the SmartCam app that has the Action Shot feature which does this same thing.
  6. kokola95's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    133 Posts
    #6  
    Nokia did it First. It's Called burton
  7. Nikasaur's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    6 Posts
    #7  
    Please answer does Burton work on HTC 8x? or is there any app for HTC 8x cuz I want it so badly,or is there on internet some tool for that?
  8. kokola95's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    133 Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikasaur View Post
    Please answer does Burton work on HTC 8x? or is there any app for HTC 8x cuz I want it so badly,or is there on internet some tool for that?
    seems doesnt work, bcs nokia exclusive. Should be not exclusive after 6 months of its debut i guess
  9. Nikasaur's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    6 Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by handisetyadi View Post
    seems doesnt work, bcs nokia exclusive. Should be not exclusive after 6 months of its debut i guess
    So basiclly after 6 months it will be able for HTC 8x for sure ,100%? and if it did,how much should I wait,because when was that realesed then?
  10. kokola95's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    133 Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikasaur View Post
    So basiclly after 6 months it will be able for HTC 8x for sure ,100%? and if it did,how much should I wait,because when was that realesed then?
    not really sure, but that's what i notice about the Nokia exclusive games.
  11. Nikasaur's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    6 Posts
    #11  
    Okeee thanksss a lot :)
  12. TruPlaya187's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    600 Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikasaur View Post
    DOES IT WORK ON HTC 8x? 100%?
    it's an Nokia exclusive

Similar Threads

  1. Anything similar to Age of Empires?
    By johnmcd348 in forum Windows Phone Games
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-10-2014, 05:07 PM
  2. Program similar to Roboform for wp7?
    By Nemesis-X in forum Windows Phone Apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 02:35 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 10:04 PM
  4. Application Similar to Type N Walk?
    By InvaderBotGir in forum Windows Phone Apps
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 09:18 AM

Posting Permissions