Anyone else find weather HD very inaccurate ?

ny_yankees

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Compared to weather.com, the temperature is always reported at least 5-10 degrees higher. For example it will say its 70f but if you check weather.com it says like 60F or 61F which sounds about right for the northeast at this time. Weather Hd uses weather underground and it seems weather underground is completely off. Any one else have this problem?

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Compared to weather.com, the temperature is always reported at least 5-10 degrees higher. For example it will say its 70f but if you check weather.com it says like 60F or 61F which sounds about right for the northeast at this time. Weather Hd uses weather underground and it seems weather underground is completely off. Any one else have this problem?

Weather Underground has stations all over the country and has been very accurate for me that I have noticed.

AndyD33

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Not entirely sure what Weather HD draws info from, but the built in Weather Channel app on my Lumia 920 is horrendous for trying to get up to date radar maps.

Luckily I can just open up IE to get the current one, but the app is always stuck on stupid a day or two behind.

Al_2

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

I have this problem (UK). It's always saying it's 3-5C higher than it actually is. Means I have to check the forecast on the browser too, which kinda defeats the purpose of the app! It is generally accurate for other things though e.g. if it's going to rain, be sunny etc.

ash29k

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Right now it says the weather in Helsinki is +7 and sunny but its totally overcast.. Lol, if only it WERE right....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium