Waze Beta started

matt21484

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Woot! I signed up/applied to be a beta tester. We shall see. I loved Waze on iOS, I am really disappointed w/ the lack of live traffic updates with the current crop of WP8 apps.

mepaulrye

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Any idea how will we get the beta? I'm not sure I will be able to install it on a non-developer L920 without microSD card. :/

matt21484

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I signed up when I made my original post, but never heard anything. I e-mailed Waze about the move to WP8 on May 4th and got a quick response the next day, but not much of an answer, here it is verbatim:

The applications are still being reviewed. Anyway a new beta is planned to be released in a couple of weeks, so there's plenty of time.
No worries.

glimited

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I got accepted to the beta today. It seems like they're running a week or two behind on beta release so we'll just have to wait a bit more.

ruthietootie

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
There was an e-mail w/ a direct link which took me to a log in page. I used my same waze ID & password to sign in.

I got accepted and got the link but I don't have a waze id etc and I can't find where I can register on their site. I'm not seeing a register option on their login page

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss