Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Itsdagram now in the Windows Phone Store, but still in beta | WMPoweruser

Downloading it now and yes, its 1.49 even though its beta.
    Thanked by:
    igor pekelny likes this.

Global Posts
    1,444 Global Posts
    Love the message the guy puts to not buy if u don't like beta. Maybe he should have a trial then.

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Good. I'm gonna give it a try.

works great.

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    Its not showing up for me . NYC usa
    Thanked by:

I got it installed and even thought I have not uploaded any photos yet, its buttery smooth on my L920. More on that later when I get time to flush it out.
    This looks like an earlier version than what's currently being tested as the notifications & lock screen support is missing
    Yea it is. Daniel has a article up on the new version he is testing. He said it should be up soon

I've had a few connection issues and uploading seemed very slow. BUT this might be caused by my Lumia 920.
    PS: Feel free to follow 'ddoffen' ;)

Global Posts
    488 Global Posts
    Clever name.

Am I the only one that doesn't see anything in home, can't connect Facebook in the AP and can't upload.

Global Posts
    2,911 Global Posts
    store says "This app is no longer published"
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,947 Global Posts

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod

It will be back once it is out of beta.

Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Even in this beta form, I am perfectly happy with the features at the $1.49 price point. The beta doesn't have everything that the final will, but the features it does have work very well. Its much more fluid than Metrogram, the uploading is faster than Instagraph (and the UI design is much better than Instagraph). So far, I think Itsdagram is on the fast track to be the hands-down best WP8 instagram client by a large margin. I'm looking forward to the final version.

Quote Originally Posted by jhguth View Post
    Even in this beta form, I am perfectly happy with the features at the $1.49 price point. The beta doesn't have everything that the final will, but the features it does have work very well. Its much more fluid than Metrogram, the uploading is faster than Instagraph (and the UI design is much better than Instagraph). So far, I think Itsdagram is on the fast track to be the hands-down best WP8 instagram client by a large margin. I'm looking forward to the final version.
    Agreed. It is as smooth as the video demonstrated. I have to admit, I didn't know much about Instagram or cared much about it before the hundreds of threads on the subject. Now that I have been co-opted by the instagram crowd, I'm using it. Still not nearly smooth OR AS FAST uploading as PhotoPlay (New Instagram competitor Photoplay launches simultaneously on iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8 | Windows Phone Central) but even in beta, Itsdagram feels more polished than the 2.49 Instagraph app.

Don't get me wrong, Instagraph is expected to make a showing at some point and will be a a good option too. Particularly for those that want to use built in filters, something Insdagraph doesn't have. Instagraph will be a better choice for you but for me, filters I've seen hurt an image, not improve it. So for me, Insdagraph is a better choice.

Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Instagram is about the community more than filters, at least half the pictures aren't even using any instagram filters
    Thanked by:
    Jazmac likes this.

Anyone still able to upload from the app itself? Not sure if it has anything to do with the app being pulled, or just part of its "beta" quirks

Quote Originally Posted by dennydenndenn View Post
    Anyone still able to upload from the app itself? Not sure if it has anything to do with the app being pulled, or just part of its "beta" quirks
    I've just tried it and it still works.

Developer is already working on v1.1; adding auto-complete for mentions

Photo by danielgary; Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimateone View Post
    I think the article has got it slightly wrong. If you read Daniel's tweets it seems the paid version will be coming back this Friday, while the free ad-supported version is due out next week. A minor detail, but just wanted to clarify.

Edit: The article has now been updated to this effect.
    Last edited by Gorki247; 05-15-2013 at 03:14 PM.

Yup and another cool thing is that he worked with a Nokia developer to finish the app, kinda cool eh?

This is actually exciting a free working version will be GREAT and if it's good I'm sure lot of ppl won't mind paying for it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast