- 05-13-2013, 12:30 PM #4
Well there is the new 'Vyclone' app. It's not really an editing app in the traditional sense. I haven't used it yet but it seems to be a crowd sourced video mashup editing mechanism done by the online Vyclone website. Videos taken by others (including iOS and Android app users) at a common event are edited together online to remix into a custom video which then can be shared. Not sure or not if thereis additional basic editing that you can do directly from the app.
Vyclone at wp8 store
WP8 Central article on app
Last edited by Kavu2; 05-13-2013 at 12:59 PM.
- By Miguel Lora in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 10-09-2013, 01:51 AM
- By khatta in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2012, 10:11 PM
- By bigkevbosky in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2012, 02:07 PM
- By krishnanr14 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2012, 02:06 AM
- By Marcus316 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2012, 11:55 AM