They said it would be available for the 925 launch; so mid-June.
A few (not so positive) things I found out from the iOS app
- Oggl has a waiting period and needs an invite to sign up. Not sure if this will still be the case when the WP app releases, but it might be worth signing up now if you're interested.
- There is also a subscription fee; quarterly for $2.99 or yearly for $9.99
- The app doesn't let you upload from the camera roll
- The in-app camera is pretty slow
- No save to camera roll option, so while you can share photos you can't simply save them to your device
Hopefully the last three will be addressed with future updates (and for all we know they may not be an issue in the WP app); the subscription fee is a big turnoff.
The Oggl iOS app DOES save your pics to the camera roll. It only needs permission to do so. If the app doesn't ask for it, go to settings -> privacy -> photos, look up Oggl and toggle the switch to 'on'. Every Oggl pic will be saved to your roll from then.
Am i the only one that has to log in everytime i have closed the app?
I don't have that issue.
So, it appears we can't post a short description when sharing a picture on Twitter and the app always posts just a link to the pic on oggl... That sucks. Instagram recognises the descirption thankfully...