Hipstamatic Oggl

Gorki247

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
They said it would be available for the 925 launch; so mid-June.

A few (not so positive) things I found out from the iOS app
- Oggl has a waiting period and needs an invite to sign up. Not sure if this will still be the case when the WP app releases, but it might be worth signing up now if you're interested.
- There is also a subscription fee; quarterly for $2.99 or yearly for $9.99
- The app doesn't let you upload from the camera roll
- The in-app camera is pretty slow
- No save to camera roll option, so while you can share photos you can't simply save them to your device

Hopefully the last three will be addressed with future updates (and for all we know they may not be an issue in the WP app); the subscription fee is a big turnoff.

Last edited:

illegaloperation

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
The app offer 5 free lens: nightlife, food, portraits, landscapes, sunsets. There are more options for subscribers.

The important part is that the images can be shared on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare, Tumblr, and Flickr.

patrickvandenhurk

May 15, 2013
Visit site
The Oggl iOS app DOES save your pics to the camera roll. It only needs permission to do so. If the app doesn't ask for it, go to settings -> privacy -> photos, look up Oggl and toggle the switch to 'on'. Every Oggl pic will be saved to your roll from then.

CalumSK

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Yeah it took a while for me to register, just keep waiting itll eventually work! It seems to take a while to open the app though on my 820, though it seems to be opening faster now than it was earlier

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo