Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Figured it would be better to have a clutter free new thread about any issues that we all could post up and let Daniel know of since he reads here and other various places.

So far I have noticed the find friends form Facebook locks up, and gives you a white screen?

Also when you look at your friends profile, their "following and followers" pages are empty.

Other than that, so far it's been awesome, great job to the dev!

Itsdagram | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Thanked by:
    iboypx 
    iboypx likes this.

Global Posts
    597 Global Posts
    have you linked your facebook yet? find friends works for me.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by jhguth View Post
    have you linked your facebook yet? find friends works for me.
    That's what I meant, I get to the authenticate screen and it goes to a white screen and nothing. I think my battery has been taking a hit but then again I have been using my phone more with the new app.

Global Posts
    597 Global Posts
    What items are supposed to have notifications? I don't get notifications for likes, am I supposed to? Edit: I take they back, working for likes now. Must just check periodically.

My friend followed and it instantly showed up, one thing I have noticed is extreme battery loss, I turned off the background tasks for now and Im back to regular battery life

Global Posts
    539 Global Posts
    Desperately needs to include a way to tag your location like the official app does. Not only does it not allow you to when uploading, but it also doesn't show you if one of your friends has tagged a location on one of their posts. Its simply not there.

Global Posts
    1,444 Global Posts
    Can't see who I'm following follows.

Global Posts
    590 Global Posts
    For this app to even exist and have what 2 developers? Bravo bravo, job well done.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,476 Global Posts
    When in list view (not grid view) it sometimes glitches out, so say I click on one photo, it loads a different one.

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimateone View Post
    So far I have noticed the find friends form Facebook locks up, and gives you a white screen?
    No, I don't have that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimateone View Post
    Also when you look at your friends profile, their "following and followers" pages are empty.
    Yup, I have that problem.

How can you see who your friends are following ?? for me it hangs and wont show who they are following. anyone else

Biggest glitches for me so far:
    (1) "Find friends" doesn't seem to be working. It just says it's "finding" for a long time but nothing happens.
    (2) As noted above, "following" and "followers" pages are empty when I look at other people's accounts
    (3) Sometimes the background on a photo's comments turns black and I can't read any of the comments.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weareinfinite View Post
    Biggest glitches for me so far:
    (1) "Find friends" doesn't seem to be working. It just says it's "finding" for a long time but nothing happens.
    (2) As noted above, "following" and "followers" pages are empty when I look at other people's accounts
    (3) Sometimes the background on a photo's comments turns black and I can't read any of the comments.
    I am using "Find friends". It does work for me.

I noticed on more popular photos, with a lot of comments, the comments will not load up. Even if I click the comments part.

Other than that, I'm loving the app. I no longer feel empty about Windows Phone, not because Instagram is here, but because it was one of my most used apps when I had an iPhone. Now, everything is on my Windows Phone, and I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladinleeds View Post
    When in list view (not grid view) it sometimes glitches out, so say I click on one photo, it loads a different one.
    I've got the same problem when I tried to like friend's photos in list view. After several likes in a row app started to glitch.

Also there was a problem with creating new account. I entered login, password and all that, followed couple of people from my contact list and after that app immideatly shut down. But account was created so I guess it's somewhat okay.
    One more thing. When view list of followers in the app, they duplicate. But it's a minor issue. Here's the screenshot: http://savepic.net/3729678.png

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Additional note for those who don't know: the app may crash on upload if the "Regional format" is not set to United States (English).

The developer is already aware of this bug.

Find friends also doesn't work for me. Just keep saying finding friends... and nothing happens

I see no filters to pick when I upload photos. Only "pure". Am I doing something wrong?

I see no filters to pick when I upload photos. Only "pure". Am I doing something wrong?
    i have filters, not very good ones but they are there

Gonna reinstall it...

Reinstalled, still no filters. Wtf is up with that? See quite a few ppl who reviewed it commenting on the same issue

I had the same problem but I changed my area to USA from Finland and now I have the filters.

Quote Originally Posted by nikodaa View Post
    I had the same problem but I changed my area to USA from Finland and now I have the filters.
    what happens when u change back:

I kept USA, didnt change back.

Global Posts
    597 Global Posts
    I think that followers and following of friends was working for me in the beta, but they are not working for me either now
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast