Can't install Slacker 805a0194

sonardude1

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Recently restored my HTC 8X. After loading up apps, I realized I cannot install Slacker Radio due to Error: 805a0194. I can download the Verizon version, but that thing barely works. Anyone have any thoughts?
Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

Anthony Vangeli

May 11, 2013
Visit site
(While I realize this is an older thread, might as well hijack it.)

Slacker radio was taken off of the store some time ago, as it was still the old version. There is a refresh coming, (it came out in February if I remember correctly, for every other platform aside from WP,) and I've emailed them about it. They've confirmed that they are still working on the redone app, but they have no ETA. (And it seems they removed the old app because it was complete trash. Carrier versions are still available though, like T-Mobile for me and Verizon for you.)

I believe they still have a screenshot of the upcoming WP version on the banner at slacker.com/mobile if you're interested in seeing what it might look like. I'm eagerly awaiting the availability, though I just want to be able to use Slacker darnit!!! (The T-Mobile version works, it's just very slow on a 920, and has too many bugs.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb