Golf Swing Analysis App?

tallarob

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Is there an app available for capturing and then being able to analyze your golf swing? I'm seriously thinking of switching from iOS where they have several such apps. It's not a deal breaker, but something I would like to have.

DTSDude

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Sadly this is one of those areas where we still lack support. I would love it if my Swingbyte worked on my phone so I didn't have tho schlep my iPad to the range.

jpace7

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I know a lot of developers who are trying to bring a solid swing analyzer to the windows phone, that offers all of the features that you would find in a tablet. There problem is with the user controls that are provided for video playback development. The video control works great for "play", "pause", but there is a lot lacking as far a frame by frame.

I would have created an app for the phone already if the video control (media element) worked better. The above link I posted for my app in the windows 8 store is doing very well, even among golfers.

Charles Barnhart

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes, and this is NOT a video analysis tool...onot to mention there is no free trial. I am looking at digiCam Analysis HD ($84). Requires a PC but claims to be able to import any video, even from smart phone. I wonder if anyone has experience with this or similar products.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos