maps for Pakistan in Lumia

Syed Ali Shaheen

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I want to ask is there any offline GPS navigation software I can use in Lumia 520 as I am from Pakistan and here maps don't have maps foe Pakistan :/ your guidance is needed.
best regards,
Ali shaheen

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
If here maps are not available for Pakistan, you need to find some alternative app in the app store that does offline navigation.
I know I repeated what you just typed, but go to your app store and search "Navigation", "GPS", "Navigator" and similar terms and download one that you feel works best.
But remember, since these are 3rd party apps, there's no guarantee that the map will be stored on your sd card, if its stored on the phone memory, you may run into problems later.

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Bro MS is jealousing from Pak Nation for that they could not add offline maps for pakistan they have unity USA & UK for that every one is servant of USA & UK but our governement also a servant USA for that reason they could not give us offline maps. look that evern Bangladesh have offline maps and Iran india have offline maps india is playing role in MS like a wife. so that is the reason they could not add the pakistani maps because we are true on the way.

bilzkh

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Bro MS is jealousing from Pak Nation for that they could not add offline maps for pakistan they have unity USA & UK for that every one is servant of USA & UK but our governement also a servant USA for that reason they could not give us offline maps. look that evern Bangladesh have offline maps and Iran india have offline maps india is playing role in MS like a wife. so that is the reason they could not add the pakistani maps because we are true on the way.
Lol. A member named Ammar Malik was really critical of MS on WPCentral...maybe MS is taking their loathing of him out on the whole of Pakistan? Though seriously, did you contact Nokia/Microsoft? Is there a chance that all this is some regulatory/red-tape type thing put up by the government?

PureView

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Lol. A member named Ammar Malik was really critical of MS on WPCentral...maybe MS is taking their loathing of him out on the whole of Pakistan? Though seriously, did you contact Nokia/Microsoft? Is there a chance that all this is some regulatory/red-tape type thing put up by the government?
It is from the government's end. The reason why Google maps work is because they are crowd sourced. There's an app called GMaps Pro for Windows Phone. It works rather well.

Nad blue

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi i was also looking for such application and have found one. You can try Sygic GPS Navigation application from the windows store. it has Pakistan maps and application is off line, can be stored on SD card. Also has voice navigation. its good application, can try. its free also
Nad:angel:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon