anyone else having issues with notifications on Instance?

richddr

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I have the option to receive background updates and push and tile count notifications enabled but as of lately am not getting any. and instance is not blocked on the background tasks menu. i erased and reinstalled the app and still nothing changed :(

arnieman

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Seems to be a problem everyone is having at the moment. Also updating filters does not work for me. It'll say it's downloaded 13 filters but nothing comes up...

MikeSo

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I installed it yesterday and nothing works except the initial signup. Maybe Instagram blocked it or something.

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I bought it the day it was released. As did my wife. So far we haven't had any problems with it such as crashes or lockups. However I do have the problem with the live tile not updating. I can live with this for right now though.

richddr

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
From Daniel Gary's Twitter acc: "Ok guys. If you're having trouble with #Instance notifications and live tiles, head here and reset your password:https://t.co/ZrnS597i37" All you have to do is reset your instagram password! "Instagram has a bug going on that is disabling accounts randomly(not related to #Instance as far as I can tell.) Reset password fixes acct."

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I saw a tweet from Daniel saying that the Beta version received an update that fixes the Live Tile and Notification issues...

Can't wait for the non-Beta version gets an update!!!

Arizona Daz

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi All!

Not so much the notifications as such, but I've noticed the time of posting has changed to just numbers, e.g. -31051, -3059, -3050 etc. Anyone any ideas why?

Rafael Marcondes

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Well, I think the problem does have to do with Instance, not Instagram accounts. Reset my password and didn't fix.
I noticed this has been going since the name change from Itsdagram to Itsdagram. After some days Instance appeared blocked in background tasks, and even marking to turn background tasks back the next time it didn't work, and I got a message asking to reinstall itsdagram (when the app was already name instance).
I'd guess the windows phone management of background tasks is some way confused with the old and new names.

bpmurr

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I can't even login anymore. I even went to the Instagram website and changed my password. I wonder if they're blocking Instance? Official App incoming?

naeem151287

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I can't even login anymore. I even went to the Instagram website and changed my password. I wonder if they're blocking Instance? Official App incoming?

Same problem here. All of a sudden it said your password has been changed, please login with the updated password. But I checked on instagram.com and the password is still the same.

CalumSK

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Same here it says invalid username/password, it was working fine earlier today aswell :(
#2InstaWithMassiveLove still works, I prefer the Instance UI though :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss