Problem viewing conversation in the WP8 Twitter app

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that if I reply to somebody's tweet, and then open my tweet that shows up in my feed, I cannot scroll up to see the original tweet that I had replied to, which is very weird. Why can't I see the conversation? Anybody else seeing this?
Thanks!

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

I think you could try this for conversations. In the official app swipe to the extreme right to your profile tab. The select the tweet you just replied to. When you select it you should be able to scroll up and see the conversation.

Hope this helps, if it is not clear I could post a screenshot of my device.

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
select the tweet you just replied to.

I think you misunderstand. I don't want to select the tweet that I replied to, I want to select my tweet that is a reply to somebody else's tweet, and then scroll up to see the original message. And I don't want to go to my profile to do this, I should be able to do this right from my feed.

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Come on, folks. Can somebody using the official twitter help me out? Simply click on one of your tweets (that's a reply to somebody else's tweet) and check if you can scroll up to see the original tweet as a conversation. Thanks!

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Same problem here, but it almost seems intermittent. I noticed this the other night. I thought maybe I had somehow just composed a new tweet rather than a reply. I just checked three of my replies from my stream- one showed me the conversation, two did not. I'm afraid I don't tweet much so I'd need to go back a week to get more examples, and that is way too much scrolling.

Anyone else? Does it matter if you've already first looked at the conversation on your profile page?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6