Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    So, my question is the following: will developers be able to give us a WP Version of this magnificent tool? We use it at the embassy and everyone uses it on their phone. I dun like having to take out my iPad to check on stuff. Plus I now got a second job and they're giving us new phones, and they sad that they wanted to buy WP but they cant cuz the need us to have Podio on our phones. So, they will buy Androids or iPhones.. I cant loose this! I WANT A WP! (Second, cuz I have a lumia 920 already 8| )

Global Posts
    1,331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander F Villalba Cahuaya View Post
    So, my question is the following: will developers be able to give us a WP Version of this magnificent tool? We use it at the embassy and everyone uses it on their phone. I dun like having to take out my iPad to check on stuff. Plus I now got a second job and they're giving us new phones, and they sad that they wanted to buy WP but they cant cuz the need us to have Podio on our phones. So, they will buy Androids or iPhones.. I cant loose this! I WANT A WP! (Second, cuz I have a lumia 920 already 8| )
    I couldn't find anything, but your best bet really would be to ask them on their site or Tweet at them...that seems to work sometimes.

https://company.podio.com/mobile
    Talking about Podio, check out it's new integration with TimeCamp time tracking software. See what you can gain running project and tracking time at once.

How to gain $1500 running a project for your client