07-09-2013, 04:01 PM #1
- 18 Posts
For a while in the Metrotube app, I was able to preload videos from VEVO but now it no longer seems to be letting me download them. It also no longer lets me download HD videos from other channels. I noticed that these functions stopped working after one of the last app updates.
Any clue if this is going to be fixed?
07-14-2013, 04:26 PM #3
- 17 Posts
YouTube has recently started scrambling the signatures for music videos, and some other videos with strong copyright protection. It only started happening recently, and they seem to only doing it to some people. I don't believe that anyone has found a fool-proof way to unscramble the signatures yet. This might be the problem you're having with Metrotube. You'll probably encounter the same issue in other apps as well.
Hope this helps :)
- By tfiorito in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2013, 05:49 AM
- By anvesh gudivada in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2013, 10:41 PM
- By scoopnapp in forum App SpotlightReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2013, 07:01 PM
- By Fleischyy in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2013, 09:19 AM
- By vidhunL720 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2013, 06:10 AM