GetMeRated: how to get positive reviews.

Kevyn Degia

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello Guys,

Last week I wanted to try the new GetMeRated app.
After 2 minutes of using it, I got deeply bored and wanted to remove my user name before uninstalling. Basically the service is used only by teenagers, 13yo or less.
Unfortunately the only way to get my username/account deleted was to send an email to the support team with the user name and a reason why you want to "leave".

This is the answer I got today, from support@getmerated.com

(WTF?)

Hello there!

We see that you may have been having trouble trying to login to GetMeRated on your Windows Phone. This problem may have resulted in a negative review left in the Windows Phone store because of the confusion it caused...

But we are here to help!

The problem you encountered was due to your account being suspended for inappropriate content. Here at GetMeRated, we are PG 13. Any photos that are sexually suggestive or nude, result in your account being removed.

If you would like to have your GetMeRated account reinstated for use, please do the following :

1. Update your review of GetMeRated in the Windows Phone Store to something positive (and 5 stars never hurts!)
2. Send us an email with your username, letting us know about your review & to reinstate you!
3. From now on, please follow our rules. You can read about them here: [FONT=arial,sans-serif]http://www.getmerated.com/Terms.aspx[/FONT]

Looking forward to your response and continuing the fun on GetMeRated!

The GMR Team

p.s. If you have any more problems, please let us know right away so we can fix it!

--
- The GetMeRated Team

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3