Google Cloud Print apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone recommend any Google Cloud Print apps please?

I've found Print My Photos and KumoPrint which between them offer some good features but it would be nice if one app ticked all the boxes.

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone recommend any Google Cloud Print apps please?

I've found Print My Photos and KumoPrint which between them offer some good features but it would be nice if one app ticked all the boxes.

You will need two apps, KumoPrint for documents (from Skydrive) and another one for pictures in the phone.

theomodsim

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
That's a shame but hopefully one day the Kumo or Print My Photos developer will incorporate the other apps features to their own.

I just released an update for KumoPrint that allows you to print photos stored on the phone. With the addition of that feature, KumoPrint should hopefully contain all the features that you require.

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I just released an update for KumoPrint that allows you to print photos stored on the phone. With the addition of that feature, KumoPrint should hopefully contain all the features that you require.

Are you the developer? thanks!!

If you want some suggestion, you can add dropbox support in the future, or why not, Google drive.

I will update now.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for the heads up. Installed again and happy to pay for full version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12