Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    Bought a new house that will finish construction before the end of the year. Anyways, it comes with Nexia Home Automation. So naturally, I'm going to want an app. I called support today to tell them I wanted to merely express my interest in a Windows Phone 8 app and was told that they in fact are working on it now. No ETA yet, but it is in the works!

Just wanted to share incase there are Nexia Home customers here.

Global Posts
    33,017 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    Thanks for bringing this to the attention of WPCentral members. I'm sure that this will be a useful app for a lot of people.

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Just got my new system setup. Can't wait for this app!

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Nothing definitive, but I'm hoping this means a wp8 app on the way. I just received this email.

Dear Nexia Subscriber,
    Tomorrow, Tuesday, Dec. 17, we'll be releasing some updates to the Nexia platform in preparation for new mobile enhancements and new, highly requested compatible devices scheduled to launch in early 2014.

We are reaching out to you because, during this release, you may experience brief downtime or intermittent availability throughout the day while the updates are completed. If you experience any issues after the release has been completed, you can call our Technical Support team at (877) 288-7707.

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk
  5.    #5  
    Oh yeah, hopefully that means its coming soon. It at least lists it on the site now as "Pending" so that's good I guess.
  6.    #6  
    It's out!!!

Finally able to see Video :-)
  8.    #8  
    How do we get this on the front page? Seems kind of important. Or maybe there aren't that many of us. But people might still be interested to know there is an app, maybe they will want to start using Nexia.

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Unfortunately whenever I change temp settings, it doesn't change the temp in my home. Not sure why it doesn't work with my setup.

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

New Update doesn't work after initial use on my 1520. I can delete the App and re-install it, works fine, once I close it I can't go back. I get a error message "Unable to connect to server". I called Nexia and they actually called back to get more information. Haven't heard back from them, its been 2 weeks.

Checking to see if Nexia ever got back to you regarding a fix. Having same issue on my windows phone and hoping to find a fix.