Really like the Nokia Here App

cwbcpa71

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have only had my Nokia 822 for a week and I feel like I find more reasons to like it everyday. I was out in an area this morning that I was not familiar with. I needed to find a post office so I pulled up Nokia Here. Quite a few came up and I started driving. First thing I noticed was that as I started driving the distance to each post office was changing in real time. So I start driving in the direction I need to go for my next appointment and left Nokia Here in the landscape mode so that I could see the distance to the various post offices. It was just so cool to have that change as I started driving. Ultimately there ended up being a post office not far from my next appointment, but I just thought it was such a cool feature to have. There may be other apps on other platforms that do something similar. I am not sure, but I do know that Nokia Here works awesome.

I hear so many times how Windows Phone doesn't have this or that app. I just wanted to share a positive experience from using an app that is only on Windows Phone.

Last edited:

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Nokia HERE is for sure a premier experience. It could be better, and luckily for the customer Nokia is a great company that will continue to improve on it, but I am very happy with it also.

cwbcpa71

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed that there are some restaurants and business listed that are not in business any longer and have not been in a while. Overall though it's a great service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077