Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Has anyone heard anything in regards to the Vine, Path, Flipboard and some of the other official big name apps that we've been told are coming (I feel like there are 1 or 2 more that I'm forgetting)?

Edit: And Snapchat?

I'm aware of the Instagram debacle, but I haven't heard a thing about these apps since they've been announced and while it's not necessarily expected for them to be out the next day after they've been announced, we're already late to the party with these apps and I've definitely been looking forward to the platform having them available.

Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Multiple Snapchat and Vine options available 3rd party

True. And I'm familiar with some, but we know how important official 1st party apps are to the platform. I'm just wondering if there has been any mention of these since their announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by The1Weapon View Post
    Has anyone heard anything in regards to the Vine, Path, Flipboard and some of the other official big name apps that we've been told are coming (I feel like there are 1 or 2 more that I'm forgetting)?

Edit: And Snapchat?

I'm aware of the Instagram debacle, but I haven't heard a thing about these apps since they've been announced and while it's not necessarily expected for them to be out the next day after they've been announced, we're already late to the party with these apps and I've definitely been looking forward to the platform having them available.
    snapchat hasnt been announced it was Just rumores for the end of july but nothing yet :(

Global Posts
    2,912 Global Posts
    Pinterest wants to know if you're interested

There.You can officially vote for another official app.