Problems with Viber contacts

croivo

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm having problem importing my contacts from hotmail account to Viber. Viber can only show me all my contacts from SIM card that use Viber, but not contacts from my hotmail account that use Viber too (it's stupid that I have to move all my contacts from SIM to hotmail to use WP).

Does anybody have any idea how to fix this 'bug'? Thanks.

croivo

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I read this, they wrote that reinstalling app won't help if just restarting Viber is not helping. But I've reinstalled Viber, now all my contacts are synced, but again when I add new contact to Hotmail account I will have to reinstall Viber to refresh my contact list. :/

Viber

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
This is a member of the Viber Development Team! :)
unfortunately, this feature is not available yet. Viber can only sync people to your Viber account if you have them only on your phone.

Meanwhile, we invite you to enter our Feature Request page and post your suggestion there, or join an existing similar suggestion.
Unfortunately it is not possible for us to integrate every suggested feature into Viber, but the more people join on a request, the faster it will become reality :)
You can find it here: Your ticket details

If you have any question about Viber - please feel free to ask.

Thank you,
Viber Team

Marta Gaspar

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
WP7.8: installed viber, never able to make calls, only once received a call. Installed and reinstalled but the problem remains. What else can i do?

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alina Dumitriu

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
hello

i've just installed viber on my windows pc and all was good, the contacts from my android phone sync.
but then,i decided to install viber on my ipad also and in there i only had the contacts i had on the ipad. no problem so far so good, only to notice that the pc sync with the tablet in the end and i have no contacts!
i deleted it from th tablet and reinstalled it on the pc but i have the same problem, zero contacts.
pls help me!

kat44h

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I'm not on viber but just got a message from a friend - who is on viber - who said he got a call on viber from my Uk mobile number with a strange man using my number to make the call. I don't use viber, I have had my phone on me the whole time so that person who called can't have used my phone to set up a viber account. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem? Has anyone received calls from friend's numbers but not with their friend on the other end of the line? I don't know how to sort it out since I can't register a complaint on viber since I don't have an account, I've emailed them with no response. I'm wondering if someone could have registered using my number online and then somehow managed to download the contact details of any of my friends who are on viber. As I said I am not on viber and have never downloaded it so I don't know how this stranger managed to get hold of my friend's number or mine for that matter. I'm also worried if any calls this guy makes on viber will be charged to my mobile phone bill (not quite sure how viber works)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss