6tag available on the wpstore

Castor Troy

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I tried to log in and it tells me I need to reset the password. After it prompts you to put in your email addy it says it cannot reset it. What a mess. If you are reading this don't install the app. You will lose your password and have to go onto the website to reset it. Even after you reset it and try to log on it will do the same thing and you will be forced to reset online again. Avoid this mess of an app....

raysaraptor

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Was apart of the beta since the get go and the now the released official store app. It is working great and looks amazing. I really like the name, goes hand in hand with his Vine app, 6sec, which is awesome.

Ftruck90

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
IBe logged out and haven't used other apps for 2 weeks. Still an issue

Were you an Instance user? Instance doesn't actually send a log out request back to Instagram it just does it locally. So it never actually logs out. This is apparently fixed in the long-in-the-works Instance 2.0 but until that is released you won't be able to properly log out and begin the 7-15 day counter. It would have been nice if a smaller update was pushed out that included the log out request and update for Instagram's new security but oh well.

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
This app is sucking out all my data plan, I've been checking and it took 1.1Mb for only sneak peek my notifications! this is unacceptable! I think that the windows phone central community should make a poll of issues in order to send the complaints to the developer...

Last edited:

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So... when I first installed 6tag last night, it sucked some battery, heated my phone, and pulled some data. The data doesn't surprise me, it's downloading a lot of pics and stuff. But I made some changes which seems to have helped the battery and heat.

First, go into 6tag settings and flip to the general page. At the bottom, there's a switch to activate the background agent. Turn it on, then turn it back off again. Until you do that, it won't show up on the phone's background tasks page. Once you've done that, go to your phone's settings and flip to the background tasks page. 6tag will show up; make sure it's blocked. Also tap it and uncheck "Turn background tasks back on for the app the next time I open it".

I then restarted my phone just because it runs Windows, but you probably don't have to do that. Since then, 6tag has neither drained my battery or caused heat issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss