08-22-2013, 02:22 PM #1
- 43 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hi, I have been playing with 6tag and just uploaded a pic and selected post to Facebook. I then started getting notifications on my me tile so opened facebook app and could see the comments and notifications.
However when browsing to my profile it is not shown on my wall. It's also missing from my newsfeed. If I open the mobile site it is shown, on my pc it is shown, even my girlfriends iPhone shows it. But not the windows phone app. If I browse to my pictures using app and tap Instagram album it is shown as well. Everyone else must be able to see it ok as they commenting on it.
any ideas why the app isn't showing it? Anyone else have same problem.
- 08-22-2013, 02:46 PM #2
Limitation of the facebook app. Microsoft does not have the proper API to get instagram pics to show up. Hopefully this fix this. You can see it in the photos under your profile.
- By Lara y Juan Swinger in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:41 AM
- By Srvgodara in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2013, 02:20 PM
- By livekyle in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:49 PM
- By Jeh Guiao in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 11:52 AM
- By MikeLip in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 7Last Post: 08-22-2013, 10:19 AM