Anyone know some CLEAN & LIGHTWEIGHT weather apps?

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Bing Weather is great, but I am unsure about the data it is using. It always seems to be 3 degrees or so cooler then what my other apps say. It's pulling it's weather from Foreca and Accuweather, but currently they both show three degrees higher then what Bing is showing. It probably shouldn't bug me, but it totally does. :smile:

Westiemom

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm absolutely loving Bing Weather. I had been using Amazing Weather until I came across Bing. I like it SO much better. It is accurate, straight forward, and easy on the eyes. I think I could say I find it elegant actually.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I agree weather flow has the most simplistic look. But that doesn't mean you can't view more info. It has to two looks to swipe through and has great options for your live tile. With the tile flipping over telling you if you may need an umbrella or simple info like today will be like yesterday. It features a great lock screen with it updating as the weather and the day progresses. You will see the sun in the morning and moon at night. It will also display the chances of rain.

You can also customize the refresh rate and other things in the settings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb