Battle of the Instagram Apps!

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm really tired of all the discussion about the Microsoft/Nokia sale, so let's do something different.

Once maligned for its lack of an Instagram app, Windows Phone 8 now has more IG apps than any. other. platform. I find that awesome and entertaining. I'd really like to see which of the apps are most popular for which WP models. I'm aware of 6tag, Instance, InPic, Instagraph, and I believe Hipstamatic Oggl should be included because it has official IG integration.

I have a Lumia 920 on AT&T (so no Amber/GDR2). I've used 6tag, Instance, Oggl, and InPic. 6tag is awesome, but it makes my phone burn up. I have not seen Instance v2 beta, so while I really liked Instance my pics were not hashtag-searchable. Oggl... confuses me, it seems a bit convoluted and needs a tutorial or instructions. InPic is currently installed on my phone; I really like it, it doesn't cause my phone to burn up, but it doesn't do video (which I didn't do anyway) or x-post to other social networks. All that said, I'm going to go with InPic as my favorite at the moment.

What about you?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
^More Instagram clients that are better than the official client

I believe 6tag and Instance actually stand a chance here. They're the most fully-featured on the platform.

Now, if you excuse me, I'm not waiting for the official client anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo