properties
be able to add tenants for each property
rental input * month, weekly for each property
expenses for each property
then reports for income per property and for total

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
How about a app for us cook's for storing our recipes. With categories for recipes, photos, ingredients being able to be turned into a shopping list, back-up to skydive, and be able to delete a recipe, photo, change category if needed and all done with a nice metro styled app.
There is one out there that does not work, no delete but has a nice layout (recipes buddy)

kc77

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
How about a app for us cook's for storing our recipes. With categories for recipes, photos, ingredients being able to be turned into a shopping list, back-up to skydive, and be able to delete a recipe, photo, change category if needed and all done with a nice metro styled app.
There is one out there that does not work, no delete but has a nice layout (recipes buddy)
I like this idea! I've been trying to find a good recipe app for a while now. I think an idea for it would be to have chef on a shoestring meal like on the CBS Sunday morning news show. Lol

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I like this idea! I've been trying to find a good recipe app for a while now. I think an idea for it would be to have chef on a shoestring meal like on the CBS Sunday morning news show. Lol

There is not a good app that you could just enter your own recipes that works out there. I just checked out the cbs show never seen before but it is great! And I think the name Chef on a Shoestring would be great for the app.

Wertikal

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I'd like to have a flashlight app for Lumia 1020.

Xenon flash doesn't work, but it could use the autofocus assistant led instead? Shouldn't be too hard....

Luke Page

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello , I have what I think is a really good idea for a new app ,many people will want this .the lumia 1020 needs a youtube viewing app that simply allows the users to select what resolution they want to view the video In , just like the desktop youtube page works ... Ie their is a small cog bottom right of video when clicked gives a drop down menu offering different resolution , auto ( 360) , 480, 720 hd, 1080hd, and sometimes , 1440 hd , only the higher ones are offered if the uploaded , uploaded them in the higher res of courses , so that's it ... This would be amazing on this phone with its 1080p res screen , it would allow it to be fully used when watching youtube and maybe other videos for any sites , can this be made ? , I would happily help in any way , like trying or input , I have just upgraded from iphone 5 to the lumia 1020 for me and one for my wife ... I feel this is the one and only area this phone lets it's self down ... Please say you will help :)
Thanks
Luke

Lakshman Guntu

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
How about a expenses app with Modern interface ? Many are available but 99% of them are not using metro design or lack most of the currencies (like rupees - Indian currency)

Luke Page

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Sorry I forgot to say their is a app that nearly does this called , youtube hd , but it does NOT set it self as the default place for videos to be show when you click them from other places , like , from emails or web pages , so u are stuck having to search for the video u have just found a seconed time in the app ?

jgeiger312

May 14, 2013
Visit site
How about a shortcut to most of the settings. I know there are already apps like this but they don't have shortcuts to ringtone+sounds or brightness or for many of the other settings. I use ringtones+sounds to turn off vibrate before i go to sleep and it would be so much nicer to have a tile on my home screen

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello! It may have already been done, but how about the ultimate media app? By that I mean you could use it to stream music and video from your box.com, copy.com, drop box, SkyDrive, etc. It would also function as an ereader with .pdf (and the other file types, i cant remember them) and with rss feeds. This may be too big of an app to develop however. :/ I know pocket file manager exists, I have it. However, it's ugly, can be sluggish, crashes frequently, (might be hardware problem) and overall it's not very pleasant. A simple, elegant UI, would be perfect.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
From a completely selfish point of view, I would love to see a dedicated Blackout Rugby app.

For those that may be unaware of what Blackout Rugby is, it's an mmomg that enables users to create virtual rugby clubs and then using a limited amount of resources, oversee and maintain all aspects of the club from training, hiring coaches, facilities, finances, team selection, transfer market, youth academy etc, etc.

More info here:
Blackout Rugby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is already an iOS, Android and Chrome app available and it would be excellent if someone was able to put together a Windows Phone app that made it possible to manage my team without having to use IE on my phone.

I would be happy to pay for such an app.

kaaremi

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
As a basis, you could take popular classic apps written for platforms like Symbian. In particular, the lifestyle tool Nokia Wellness Diary is one I'm missing. It allowed to set targets and keep track of weight, sleep, smoking, dinking etc. The data could reside on SkyDrive to make it accessible from many devices. The app could also allow some more flexibility than the original, with self-defined functions like total sum (e.g. Cycling km's), floating sum or average (cigarettes or alcohol units of last 7 days or per months).

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
If you don't make this one, I will (if possible lol)...

So..I really need a plug.dj app.
If you don't know what plug.dj is, it's a .. IDK, a chat room in which you can DJ (play music from youtube&soundcloud) and stuff like that.
I see that they have some API available but it looks like it's something else.

Ftruck90

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
A music app that allows scrubbing. I don't know how this is still not a thing. You'd imagine that easily being able to move to a part of a song would be one of the first things devs would implement when making an app for consuming music.

viral0

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a very basic app idea, shouldn't take more than a few days to develop but was interested in holding on to the ownership of the app. If you could provide a quote I would be willing to pay for the development and would follow on with further app ideas. Want to start with something very basic low budget just to get started with so will email you the idea if you are interested.

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Make a tapiture app! :D It's pinterest but for men. It had a 300% traffic growth in february (With 300% traffic growth, Tapiture raises $825,000 and teases ecommerce rollout | PandoDaily) and for me it seems that most Windows Phone users are men and we already have like 6 different pinterest 3rd party apps, so it's maybe a good market for it!

Other apps:

A tinder app. Seems like this app is the new popular thing on ios and android. But I maybe think that Rudy Huyn is working on one.

As a Norwegian I would love to have a Finn.no app, it's like craigslist/ebay. But how much you can make on this when it's only for the Norwegian market, I don't know.

For the rest of scandinavia a Viaplay (like netflix, HBO etc.) app would be awesome. But here again, it's directed for Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland, so the market isn't worldwide.

Spotify Remote so I can controll spotify on my pc with my phone :)

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
Man how about an social networking party app where you can listen to music with your friend group. One will be host ge would play songs and all would listen. If they don't like it vote for change the host.. Will be quit cool..
Wait i will make this app. :p

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs