Developer needs ideas for a new app

taimur_3

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
An app that can password protect applications like whatsapp, and folders such as Messaging. . . . It was possible back in the Symbian phones and it would be really great to have such an app

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
An app that can password protect applications like whatsapp, and folders such as Messaging. . . . It was possible back in the Symbian phones and it would be really great to have such an app
thats correct. an app is really needed similar like Applock in android.

SANDEEP NAIR1

May 22, 2013
Visit site
ooo free paid apps.. sure i ll help you.. go to nokias ideas project here https://ideasproject.com/ideas read through 600 pages of app ideas.. i am not an app developer but i read the first two pages and was amazed at what people can think of.. most of the ideas are fresh and possible even with Microsofts restrictions. take a look. i m sure with some determination u ll succeed in making a good app.

kjordan_29

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
A word processing app where it's freeform style review marking(using a stylus to write onto the page) and the pages which have reviews on them can be printed/saved as one group.

rob5179

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
There is no Windows app for the American Express Serve card account balance look-up. Serve is a refillable card you use to monitor and allocate spending. Its money transfers are instantaneous. The account and card are also free by American Express. I am sure they make money from the merchant side. Currently there's an Android and iPhone apps. But no Windows 8. GOOD LUCK!!! Suggestion on how-to: Create an app that with the initial transaction it would credit your account. This idea is offered under the agreement if you make in excess of million US dollars a year, then I get 20%. GOOD LUCK.

jeff.r.gnome

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't mind an e-mail app that allows me to use PGP signatures and encryption (both to read e-mails sent to me as well as compose PGP protected e-mails). I would want it to have GMail and Outlook support. If an app met these requirements, I would be willing to pay money for it.

albadi88

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
how about a client for google keep ??? I personaly will find it very useful (just recently moved from Lagdroid to WP)
or make a better client for FB than again its just my ideas

mike13ftw

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
A google plus app but not with browser UI . I miss google plus from android so much and all the apps that are available are awful

Sent from my RM-825_eu_greece_250 using Tapatalk

EasilyTheBest

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Could someone make a good Speed Camera app. I can put Here Maps on but it bleeps once when i go over the speed limit and that's it. I need an app like perhaps a speedometer but once you go over the limit it flashes and keeps bleeping louder n louder until i slow back down.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Well, I would love to have this...

There are lots of music apps that set up playlists based on similar song characteristics...a la Pandora. I'm a big music fan, and I tend to categorize milestones, times of happiness, times of sadness, etc by the songs that I was into during those specific times. These memory-reviving songs are from multiple genres at times, so the Pandora method of picking tunes doesn't work for the app I'm imagining. Soooo, this app would take popular songs from a particular span of time...say the summer of '94 when I first went off to college and quickly found that college was, very, very fun. Ha ha ha. The app would play music from a specific memorable moment in time across all of the genres of music. You could pin different moments depending on what memory lane you wanted to revisit. I hope I explained this well enough. 😊

DirtyDeedsDude

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
A donation App and when you get donations for a charity you make a commie signup to a database get a link with your id number wen ppl click on it and donate you get%.

atolina

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Please, can you tell me... im new here so maybe its stupid question. But I see, you are throwing with all this ideas. But Im interested of making money on ideas. Is it possible? All I have is a lot of ideas (for apps) which I dont know how to realize! What can I do about that... i need moneyyyy :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo