[APP] - Music Pro - The Ultimate Music Player for Windows Phone

Sistog

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Music Pro

http://forums.windowscentral.com/app-spotlight/240808-4.htm#post2948579
The new version of Music Pro is finally here!

music-pro-1.jpg

Meet Music Pro, the Most Advanced Music Player for Windows Phone.

Some major features of the current version:
  • We have completely rewritten the app with a new beautiful design with an easy to use interface.
  • This new layout also supports color/theme customisation (you can choose background and accent color, of course with light and dark os theme).
  • Full size albumart with high resolution in the player page. Why waste space?
  • Gesture support. You can Swipe, Scroll, Tap, Double Tap, and Tap and Hold on different element of the layout.
  • Landscape Support!
  • Most Advanced Music Library available. You can choose in witch folders search the music, if you prefer your albums organised by album artist, artist, album name, folder name, etc..
  • Multi CD compatible. If your collection have multi cd set don't worry. Music Pro can handle those albums correctly.
  • Live Tile always updated.
  • Rating System. You can rate your songs with 1 to 5 star. The app can also read rating made by other program.
  • Advanced shuffle mode. There is also a new shuffle mode that is able to shuffle your library but playing the song you like most more frequently than others you don't like.
  • Automatic lyrics download for your music.
  • Ability to search inside the library
  • Advanced Playlist support. You can create and manage your personal playlist or you can use automatic playlist created by the app.
  • m3u playlist import/export.
  • and much more!

Why don't give it a try?! :wink:

258x67_WP_Store_blk.png

New version conversation start from post #76

Last edited:

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Music Player Pro

Looks good. Is it possible to touch anywhere on the timeline of the track and playback will move to that point?

Sistog

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site

I checked it out and.looks good! Too bad its wp8 only:( good luck with your app though!
unfortunately i don't have a wp7 device on wich i could test the app, so i don't plan to release a wp7 version soon..

Looks good. Is it possible to touch anywhere on the timeline of the track and playback will move to that point?
Not at the moment, the system won't let me do this kind of action..

RussellMb

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: [APP] - Music Player Pro - Ultimate music player for windows phone 8

Son, you just made my day. This is epic. Thanks for the effort. I have constantly complained about the absence of a decent alternative basic music player in the app store...and now I have found and answer to that.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site

Not at the moment, the system won't let me do this kind of action..

That's a shame. It's one feature that is sorely needed on WP.

Good luck with your project. It does look very good and I will keep an eye on progress to see if and when more features are added.

Any plans on integrating SkyDrive?

Sistog

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site

That's a shame. It's one feature that is sorely needed on WP.

Good luck with your project. It does look very good and I will keep an eye on progress to see if and when more features are added.

Any plans on integrating SkyDrive?

Thanks!
You are right! I don't understand why Microsoft won't let us to scroll the playback.
Skydrive integration is on the list of upcoming updates.

Sistog

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site

Son, you just made my day. This is epic. Thanks for the effort. I have constantly complained about the absence of a decent alternative basic music player in the app store...and now I have found and answer to that.

Thank mate! it's always nice to hear such things.

Haigs

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site

I just tried it, i like it. Its faster than default player and i like the design.
I would like to fast forward the song when i hold the next button though (the default player have this feature).

Nice work :)

Piratelooksat40

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Does it just play music that is already on the device? or do you have a way to get it on the Device? Can you play DRM's Music? Can you play your Zune or Windows Media Playlist on it? Can you create new playlist with it?

Sistog

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site

Does it just play music that is already on the device? or do you have a way to get it on the Device? Can you play DRM's Music? Can you play your Zune or Windows Media Playlist on it? Can you create new playlist with it?

In this version yes, but we're plannig to add skydrive play and other source. And yes, if you sync your playlist you can use them from the app, but, at the moment, you can not create a new one. the app has a trial version. why do not you give it a try? ;) btw, a new version is coming in 2/3 days with some of your suggestions..

Adnan Javed

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site

Does this have Equilizer ? that is something I sorely miss in the default player. Will download this and post my impressions when I'm in range of wifi.

Talon2063

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

Very nice Player, much better than the standard WP8-Player. Very very appreciated.

But~
There's only one thing I'm missing and that is the ability to search within a playlist. My usual playlist is well over two thousand songs long, so scrolling to search for a singular song is out of the question, especially when it's been randomized. But on this player the search function only opens a singular song and then sticks with that. How about a function to quickly search a song in the current playlist?
Maybe just inside the "Current Playlist" tab, a small magnifying-lens-button at the top or bottom right for example. This would make this awesome piece of software perfect to me.

Sistog

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site

Very nice Player, much better than the standard WP8-Player. Very very appreciated.

But~
There's only one thing I'm missing and that is the ability to search within a playlist. My usual playlist is well over two thousand songs long, so scrolling to search for a singular song is out of the question, especially when it's been randomized. But on this player the search function only opens a singular song and then sticks with that. How about a function to quickly search a song in the current playlist?
Maybe just inside the "Current Playlist" tab, a small magnifying-lens-button at the top or bottom right for example. This would make this awesome piece of software perfect to me.

Thanks!
I think this is possible. We will add it in the next release. Thanks for the suggestion!

Anguis

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Hello, I'm trying out your player - thanks for working on this. Will you be adding FF/RW and scrubbing? In addition, would it be possible to sort songs according to album, after choosing "Artist"?

Last edited:

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

The scroll feature that is in the My Tube app is good, it allows a different way to move on. I know nothing about SDKs or anything, so it may be that video is treated differently. Have a look at it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb