I would like a football app that shows all the current plays of a drive.

yeto

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have the paid/registered version of Football Now Pro. I like it okay but I was wondering if anyone would know of an app that shows all the plays of the current drive instead of just the current play. I think the ESPN app shows a football field and different types of arrows to denote if the plays during a current drive are pass or run and how many yards were gained or loss. I could use the ESPN app but I was told they only show games which are on ESPN which is understandable. Thank you in advance for any help.

Kind regards,
yeto

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok, This being a international forum please be sure mention American Football for the game you want to discuss about. (Just to avoid any further confusion and arguments)

OldMillXxX

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I use Football Pro '14 and it has what you are looking for. It actually scrolls side to side (red arrows at bottom) to give you different "live" looks from different apps. It pulls in Gamecast from ESPN, Gametracker, from NFL, and I think possibly Fox Sports. Best off, it is free. I like it. Try it tonight during the Monday Night Game and see what you think. Can always uninstall it if not what you want.

yeto

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I use Football Pro '14 and it has what you are looking for. It actually scrolls side to side (red arrows at bottom) to give you different "live" looks from different apps. It pulls in Gamecast from ESPN, Gametracker, from NFL, and I think possibly Fox Sports. Best off, it is free. I like it. Try it tonight during the Monday Night Game and see what you think. Can always uninstall it if not what you want.

I definitely will give it a try.

Thank you for taking the time to help,
yeto

wilks7

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
I tried them all and the one I keep going back too is espn. they have the field with the little arrow and below that it updates each play of the current drive. underneath that is previous drives just tap a drive and you will see all the plays for that drive. audio would be nice

Doohickie

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site

I have Football Pro '14 and... I'm not sure what you're talking about with respect to "scrolling side to side" and pulling in data from various sites. I do see the play-by-play tracker, but not sure about the rest of it. What am I missing?

yeto

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I tried them all and the one I keep going back too is espn. they have the field with the little arrow and below that it updates each play of the current drive. underneath that is previous drives just tap a drive and you will see all the plays for that drive. audio would be nice

Yes, I like ESPN as well but it is my understanding that they do not follow all the games. Is that your understanding as well?

Kind regards,
yeto

yeto

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

As per your suggestion, I tried Football Pro 14 last night. I do like it better versus Football Now Pro but I still like the ESPN app better (wish they carried all the games) but with your help I now have a better app. Thank you for taking the time to reply and helping me with this issue.

Kind regards,
yeto

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos